They say that the original versions are always better than the covers. In fact, there are covers of songs that are incredibly bad compared to the original, for example some covers of the song "Nothing else matters" of the legendary band Metallica.
But today I come to bring a cover that makes you want to extriparte ears, but a good cover, the kind that make your hair stand on end to hear.
This is the cover made by the group Machine Head song "Hallowed by thy name" group Iron Maiden, who brought this song on their album "The Number of the Beast" on 22 March 1982. However, this group appears this cover noteworthy in its sixth album, "The Blackening".
The group gives a more aggressive touch to the original topic, while maintaining the essence of the song, and not into something that hurts to hear. And, when a band of the same style, performing a cover of a song with the same style, it shows. On a personal level, and clearly not going to agree with everyone, and everyone has an opinion, falls short of the original theme. I must emphasize brutal guitar solo, giving more body than the original, and prior riff, which gives an aggressive touch, which I love.
I leave the video so you can, in addition to the original topic, see them so you can compare.
But today I come to bring a cover that makes you want to extriparte ears, but a good cover, the kind that make your hair stand on end to hear.
This is the cover made by the group Machine Head song "Hallowed by thy name" group Iron Maiden, who brought this song on their album "The Number of the Beast" on 22 March 1982. However, this group appears this cover noteworthy in its sixth album, "The Blackening".
The group gives a more aggressive touch to the original topic, while maintaining the essence of the song, and not into something that hurts to hear. And, when a band of the same style, performing a cover of a song with the same style, it shows. On a personal level, and clearly not going to agree with everyone, and everyone has an opinion, falls short of the original theme. I must emphasize brutal guitar solo, giving more body than the original, and prior riff, which gives an aggressive touch, which I love.
I leave the video so you can, in addition to the original topic, see them so you can compare.
Machine Head - Hallowed by thy name:
Iron Maiden - Hallowed by thy name:
No comments:
Post a Comment