Today I come to reccomend Youtube channel of a guitarist. Is LambChopper678. Does covers of popular songs, such as "Welcome Home Sanitarium" from the band Metallica, "Cowboys From Hell" of Pantera group, etc.
The playing is very clean, much resembling the original topic. Actually, I've heard many songs on this guitar and most of them cost you differentiate it from the original subject, not knowing if whoever touches is LambChopper or the original theme.
But it might not read this review, but listen and think for yourself. Actually I really like his playing because it is really good.
Without further ado, I leave a couple of videos for you to listen and opinéis for yourselves.
The playing is very clean, much resembling the original topic. Actually, I've heard many songs on this guitar and most of them cost you differentiate it from the original subject, not knowing if whoever touches is LambChopper or the original theme.
But it might not read this review, but listen and think for yourself. Actually I really like his playing because it is really good.
Without further ado, I leave a couple of videos for you to listen and opinéis for yourselves.
LambChopper678 - Welcome Home Sanitarium - Metallica
LambChopper678 - Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
LambChopper678 - Dimebag Solo Medley Cover From Hell - Pantera
No comments:
Post a Comment